If you want to learn software development, it is a good idea to first figure out what kind of software do you want to create or work with. After all, you could be making software for mobile (working with iOS or Android), or you could be going towards PC users. Don’t worry: there are software engineer courses for all of your needs. So, if you are looking for how to become a software developer, take a look at these courses:
- If you want to make your future by making amazing Android apps, look no further: there is a specific Android app development course just for you.
- Want to explore how to use Linux - an OS that is growing in popularity? Be sure to check out the Linux course for beginners. Who knows - it might end up your favorite OS after finishing this course.
- On your way of becoming a DevOps engineer? Then learning Git commands is a must for you.
- Learn software development for Windows, specifically for using a Windows server. This course is perfect for those who want to become server administrators.
- If you think you are already past the basics, be sure to check out our Software testing training course - this will surely help your further career.
- There is also a course on AntiPatterns: learning this can help you prevent and refactor negative solutions. A great course for those who are looking at how to become a software developer.
- Want something more interesting? Ready to dive into the AI world? BitDegree has a course for writing software that can be used for autonomous robots. If you are interested in more solutions for AI, be sure to check our Machine Learning course page.
- Of course, if you are working in an Agile Software team, choose a course to learn Jira and Atlassian. These will quickly teach you how to catch defects and edit them.
After looking at this list, you should be able to at least decide what would you like to learn first. Start with the easier courses that will teach you how to become a software developer and get your IT certifications online that will prove your specialty. Learn software development today with courses on BitDegree.